Microarray bioinformatics at DNR/UiO
- Storage, normalization and filtering of microarrays: BASE development.
This is presently the main tool for microarray users looking for help.
- Evaluation of amplification protocols, experiment design
- Genomic arrray tools development
- Microarray analysis
- Infrastructure development
Are you a microarray user in the Oslo region looking for some support
in this complex area?We offer some help in these matters, assisting you in using
- First line support for users trying to figure out how and when to store
data: Nina Kristiansen.
She will also help in transferring clone information from the slides to your
local scanner, if you have this need.
- First line support for users trying to do basic BASE work to normalize
and filter their own data: Signe
Indahl or Nina Kristiansen (microarray
user support for UiO) .
- Second line support for users desperately stuck using BASE, having tried
all options, consulted Signe, and read all available docs: Vegard
- All other requests regarding new bioinformatics questions of microarrays
may be adressed to Eivind Hovig.
Personnel at various levels and areas of expertise:
Microarray related bionformatics papers from the Norwegian